Indie singer-songwriter Mitski is back with her new album, “Be The Cowboy.” It’s one of the best albums of the year so far! Check out my review!
► Order Mitski “Be The Cowboy”
● Amazon: http://www.trackxtrack.com/k1if
#Mitski #newmusic #albumreview
DISCLOSURE: This channel uses affiliate links, meaning if you click the links below and make a purchase, Track X Track may earn a commission from that sale at no additional cost to you.
► HOW I RATE ALBUMS:
10. CLASSIC- Among the best albums ever
9. MASTERPIECE- The pinnacle of the artist’s career
8. EXCELLENT- One of the best albums of the year
7. VERY GOOD- Very enjoyable with few missteps
6. GOOD- Solid album with a few great songs
5. FINE- OK album but not very interesting
4. DISAPPOINTING- A real letdown that should be much better
3. BAD- Hard to listen to all the way through
2. VERY BAD- Almost no redeeming qualities
1. TERRIBLE- One of the worst albums ever
For more details on how I rate albums, watch this video:
► TRACK X TRACK merch now available!
● T-shirts on AMAZON PRIME: http://www.trackxtrack.com/shirt
● Mugs, notebooks, stickers and more at our TeePublic shop: http://www.trackxtrack.com/swag
► Check out my novel on AMAZON PRIME:
● “Hawking’s Grove”: http://www.trackxtrack.com/hawkingsgrove
My Philosophy: I love music. I love all kinds of music. And I go into every album wanting to love it, so that’s my starting point for every review. Keep in mind, though, that music is a very personal thing. An album may hit me personally in a very different way than it hits you. That’s complexly natural and unavoidable, which is why I try to include some personal context in my reviews. It’s so you’ll have a better idea where I’m coming from. In the end, it’s still just my personal opinion, which is inherently biased, and which you may or may not agree with. Hopefully, once in a while, we’ll find common ground.
Track X Track is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.